Tuesday, July 12, 2011

UPDATE JUL 12 2011 4:50 PM EST

Okay. I shouldn't have to say this but I know from experience that I do.  It's time for you to go over my blog posts of the last week with a fine tooth comb.  You think I don't know you but, as a former police investigator, not a traffic cop but, investigator, I can tell you that profiling is an art/science that works for catching criminals as well as criminal negligence by traders...lol.  

Look and see what I said and then go back and look and see how what I said turned out.  Was I right or wrong.  More importantly, was I consistently right or wrong.  If you don't know without having to look back what is your purpose of following this blog.  You know I always keep it realistic.  

You've been all over the internet trying to find something that's put right in your face every day. Are you looking for  THE TRUTH OR YOUR TRUTH. I'm out here fighting for you every day, putting myself on the line.  Your buddies on the forums don't have the answers and the ones who do will be shouted down by the agents and you will stand idly by and let them.  So, get busy.  Study this blog and stop watching it like you are watching tv.

Oh yeah, those of you whom have been buying my stuff from bootleggers, and my former students whom are bootlegging my work, selling it as your own.  Do you really think I don't know how to track I.p. addresses.  Those of you buying from them do you get the upgrades?  Do you get the additional free videos and free upgrades that I send out?  Are they doing for you want I'm working on to show my appreciation to those whom are with me for real?  Do you really think that I advertise all that I do for free for those with loving honest hearts?  If you answered yes to any of those questions I already know you are losing money even if I'm handing you trades every day.  I am a blessed man and you don't fade a blessed man because you only curse yourself... 

Hell yeah I can be offensive to get your attention...But not as offensive as all that red ink bleeding all over your account statement..

Love, Jerry
jerryjstew@yahoo.com
jerry@forextradingmajic.com

No comments: