Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Market update jul 12 2011

Trade log 7/12/2011 Zulu trade account    -  click here to see trade log.

I spent yesterday into the P.M. hours working on my website and did not have a chance to slip in any trades until then.  One of the announcements I wanted to make was that I would begin posting trades on zulu trade again.  I just started back last night and the trade log is posted above.


The trades were not based on Lcm pivots, they were based on some other Lcm signals like breakins and breakouts.  What, you didn't think I had just one round in my clip did you...?

I've been focusing on just pivots just to demonstrate the power of Lcm even in it's most basic form.  I was up till 5:00 am working on technical issues and just really getting up after a short nap.  Since the blog seems to be operational today I will scan the market and come back to you with some commentary.

Cheers, Jerry
jerryjstew@yahoo.com
jerry@forextradingmajic.com

No comments: