Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MARKET UPDATE 5 1:11 pm est

NZD/USD - is running behind schedule for the upmove that has jacked everything else up against the dollar.
The pro's went long last hr by virtue of a bullish reversal bar.  I've tried to get the trade alert out to my people on the list but alas, the matrix has me...

I don't like to make calls so public because they are too easy for operator to spot and fade.  but pull up your chart and use your lcm enty rules. 0.7430 is the pullback entry.  Target at 61% fibonacci.  @0.7470.

stop .7390.  That's the stop we show but we want to get out early if we see a reversal signal.

It's getting late in the day and I'm starting to get a little tired so I can't babysit you on this one and I don't think they would allow me anyway.

Uh oh as I write price is getting real active as if they're looking over my shoulder. 


Cheers, Jerry
jerry@forextradingmajic.com
jerryjstew@yahoo.com

No comments: