Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MARKET UPDATE 1

Hello

I don't know what more I can say other than what I said yesterday.  I told you exactly what the market operators had in mind.  I'm already getting emails of thanks from those who listened.

Pro's were accumulating long positions all the way down as I told you.  The shorts were feeling fat and smart based on their pure technical analysis but...this is the real world Neo.  You are in the matrix.  Nothing is as it seems.

Pro's got out at the top of the long up bar that closed at 6:00 am est ( 11:00 am GMT ). We've been heading down ever since.  

There can be no doubt, Lcm is unmatched anywhere.  The only way any system will outperform Lcm is if you are a market maker yourself cause with Lcm you are trading with...THEM...

I gotta sleep sometime and I didn't wake till 7:00 am this morning.  Just in time to miss the move.  This is why I try to give you enough info to keep you armed enough to protect yourself.  I can't be here 24/7. If you've been paying attention to what I tell you then you should be seeing for yourself that the largest moves come consistantly during the London session .

For my trade alert people, the markets are over extended right now and we need to wait and see if the pullbacks provide us with any safe entry opportunities.  

CHEERS, JERRY
JERRY@FOREXTRADINGMAJIC.COM
JERRYJSTEW@YAHOO.COM



No comments: