Monday, March 21, 2011

MARKET UPDATE 1

Hello

It appears that some of the markets are moving such as usd/cad, gbp/usd, eurusd.  However, the movements are very unnatural to me.  I've been watching the markets pip by pip and the moves are robotic. Almost, tic, tock, like a clock.  They are moving in their natural directions based on the signals I'm seeing but I'm hesitant to act on the signals right now because, something doesn't smell quite right.

I'm noticing that Today's volume has still not matched the high volume from any of the days last week.  This is not natural.  If pairs are moving significantly through support or resistance it should be gaining in volume. That's not what I'm seeing in my platform so I feel the markets are still under intervention.

I'm not saying there are no opportunities, it's just like an animal in the jungle, the wind is not blowing normally so I want to watch for a spell and see if I can find the flow.

Cheers, Jerry
Jerry@forextradingmajic.com




No comments: