Friday, May 4, 2007

EURO/DOLLOR UPDATE 5-4-2007

If you followed my advice an went to forexfactory.com you see that beginning at 8:30 AM est there is a lot of U.S. data coming out today. More than usual I'd say.

So, I expect some sexy gyrations in the market today. Would not surprise me if the last 3 down days have been setups to get shortsellers foaming at the mouth only to complete that play I was talking about a couple of days ago. You know...THE OLE DOUBLE REVERSE.

Let's see now, yesterday the U.S. economy healed overnight to seal the deal on the, dare I say trap.

But if I'm wrong and the U.S. data has another upside surprise, look out below as there is some nice ground to cover since the break out from the 3432 range which has not been tested. And you already know that Friday is big move day.

Oh yeah, about that trade I posted. Sure enough another bull signal came across on the 15 minute that took us back up to the blue line. Nope I didn't catch that move. I pulled my little earlier hit and run move and went to bed.

But if I was in the market right now, and I wouldn't be, I'd be trying to ease out the back door right about say...NOW

But if capturing big moves with high risk is your thing, today's your day. Is this a prediction? Nope it just a probability. The cycle of the past repeating the future.

And this happened just to make things more confusing for me no doubt. The 4hr just closed with a bull pivot but, had lower volume. However it is an inside bar. A bullish Harami (pregnant mother) if you read the candlestick dictionary I sent you. But you really can't count on them until they break out one side or the other.

I'm so confused. I'll buy tickest to watch this one from the stands.

But if I was going to gamble I'd gamble with the trend. Up...



I AM JERRY...THAT IS ALL

No comments: