Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BACK AT MY DESK

Hello

I am back at my desk after a couple of weeks away due to the death of my mother in law, and major surgeries to both my mother and father whom live in a different state than I do.  My mother has serious complications and the situation is still up in the air.  I'm sad but..well, you know we have to keep going somehow.

For all of you who sent me words of encouragement you really have my thanks. It is because of you that I decided to continue Forextradingmajic.com.  You see, I do quite a bit of pro bono work that takes up 30% of what I do.  For me, it is my way of tithing.  If you are any kind of student of human nature you know that when you do a lot for people for free, they don't give it the value or respect that it deserves.  They get to the point where they feel you are obligated to serve your time and hard work for free.  I think it may be a good thing to have been away so some of you can see the difference between me and whatever else is out there.The difference is that, Jerry has genuine Love for the people...the little people who are taken advantage of in this business.

My first reactions are to just close up shop but, those of you I did hear from softened my heart and therefore I will continue with the grace of God.

I will resume blog updates and twitter trade alerts tomorrow May 12 2011.

Cheers and One Love
Jerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry,
I havent seen any update since 11th of may i am wondering if blog is broken ?