Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MARKET UPDATE 1

Hello

I have a doctors appointment today and I don't know how long it's going to take.  So, those who don't own any of my material, you are on your own today.

For those of you who do have my material, it's important to note that we don't know the objective of the so-called market intervention to help the Japanese Yen.  Seems that in order to help the yen it's necessary to trash the u.s. dollar.  Cause, from where I'm sitting it looks like the only intervention is to take the dollar down.

For those with my buyers and sellers indicator, the one I provided you with...Try and only take signals in the direction of that indicator.  If buyers are in control only look for Lcm buy signals.  If sellers are in control only look for Lcm sell signals. The Mfi indicator is only a supplement to your buyers and sellers indicator.  When you see a professional Mfi bar, what color is your buyers vs sellers indicator.  It's green, they are buying.  It's red they are selling.  Not a whole lot of figuring to do.

Understand that these updates on the blog are open to all right now.  When you have my materials some things are just gonna be easier for you.  Those who are with me for free don't have all of the tools and indicators I provide you with.  No, they don't substitute your decision making process only make some of the mechanical stuff easier and faster so that you can spend your time focusing on you decisions.

The market moves off more buyers or more sellers.  If you have a resource that does that for you you should use it. If you see 5 green buyers vs sellers bars in a row, you should be saying, "okay, I'm dismissing all sell signals because I don't see sellers in the market.  Gotta run...

Cheers, Jerry
jerry@forextradingmajic.com




 

No comments: