Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MARKET UPDATE 1

Hi

I've been quiet on the updates so far this week because I've been focusing on the trade alerts.  The alerts so far this week have been based on the daily Lcm unplugged signals.  The idea is that once the position is in profit based on the daily entry, I would like to protect the positions from an intraday perspective once the trade is in profitable territory.

However, the tecno gremlins are at my throat and the alert system is not functioning.  In addition to the mt4i site where you can see a copy of the trades in real time ( 1 minute delay ) whenever I place an order, the system is also supposed to send you an email alert whenever I execute an order.  So, far this week it has not worked and I've been spending most of my time frantically trying to get it to work.

So, since I can't get the trade adjustments out to you via email the way it's supposed to work I have been having to let the daily stops and targets ride.  

This weeks trade alerts have been based on momentum only and thus, the positions first show a profit of 30 to 50 pips before a pullback reaction takes place.  This intraday reaction is where we want to look to protect our position on the 4 hr or 1hr bases.

Also, I am sending out all signals regardless of filters such as indicators and trend.  That means the trades are not indicative of my actual account trading because I generally balance my portfolio.  I do not care how many pips I make on any single trade I am looking at the cumulative.

For example, if your goal is 50 pips per day and you are in 5 positions, why not exit all trades once the cumulative pip total is 50.  That's just one way to play it.

I am giving signals on most of the pairs because everyone has different pairs they feel comfortable trading and Lcm in not a one pair pony.

Bear with me, I'm working on that email problem but it appears to be a network problem or should I say, those within the network.

Cheers, Jerry
jerry@forextradingmajic.com
Jerryjstew@yahoo.com










No comments: