Friday, February 4, 2011

UPDATE ( TODAY'S ) LIVE TRADING ROOM

During the live trading room my system crashed.  I'm just now getting back up.  My meeting software is no longer accepting my password.  No, that could never happen to me right....

I was recording some key portions of the session but most is gone. I've tried to add my quicklinks to the videos so you can protect any positions properly.  In this post but they are not working.  My charts are stripped of all of the support and resistance lines on all the pairs, etc...

Uploading the videos takes a while and that's why my links are not working.  So, that by the time I can get you tradeable info it's too late for you to do anything about it.  My name may as well be Morpheous because I live in the matrix...

The links below will take you to what I could salvage but by no means complete...
By the time I can get everything back up and running we will be close to our ending time at 12:00 pm est.

 LIVE TRADING ROOM PART 1




LIVE TRADING ROOM PART 2  




LIVE TRADING ROOM PART 3

 I'm tired...One love, Jerry
Forextradingmajic.com
jerryjstew@yahoo.com






Jerry





No comments: