Friday, February 25, 2011

Tired

Hello

Man I'm telling you I'm not worth a darn today.  I am thoroughly exhausted from yesterday.  I had a mountain of technical issues that kept me up till around 4:00 am this morning.  

For my 1 on 1 students and purchasers of "Laws of Charts and Men,"who are on my newsletter list and received just a few excerpts from my upcoming book LCM Unplugged, you are immediately witnessing the power and you only have a taste.  For those whom are free guests you will have to wait for the entire series of videos 1 at a time as the newsletter is issued.

I did make some progress yesterday however.  For those on the newsletter list, the trade alert email you received yesterday was just a test to make sure that all was working properly before I release the blitz of trade alerts I'm planning for next week.

If you have subscribed to my newsletter this year and you did not get a trade alert yesterday let me know.  But, don't let me know if you have not confirmed your subscription as I told you too.  If you subscribe to my free newsletter and then you haven't confirmed I classify you as an agent of the matrix as you are exposing me to spam liability. So, whether you intend to or not, you are working against me so please hit that unsubscribe button on the newsletter so I don't have to do it manually.  I've got too many enemies to mess around with you...

So, don't expect much from me today.  I'm feeling way out of order today.

Cheers, Jerry
jerry@forextradingmajic.com
jerryjstew@yahoo.com

No comments: