Monday, February 28, 2011

EURUSD UPDATE # 2

Hello

I need your help.  I have sent out a couple of trade alerts today.  However, I send the alerts to myself also just to make sure everything is everything.  I have sent out a eur/usd buy alert last hr and just modified the order this hr.

The alerts never made it to my mailbox and I'm concerned that it didnt make it to yours either.  If you are on my newsletter list you should have received the alerts.  Please send me a quick message letting me know if you got the trade alerts.

I tried to send you alerts during the london session but as happens so often when we are about to yank down the the panties of those who suck our blood they cheat and shut down my internet access until just when the move is over.  

As I informed you on Friday, I tested the delivery by sending you a test alert.  Nothing has changed on my end.  So, let me know.

Cheers, Jerry
jerry@Forextradingmajic.com

No comments: