Friday, January 28, 2011

STRONG BAR VS WEAK BAR

 Hello
I've had a nasty virus the last couple of days and haven't been able to do much at all. I'm up but not 100%.  Watch these videos while I get myself together.  The support and resistance charts I left you with on Tuesday have performed like they always do.  spectacular.

Whenever you get a signal, no matter what type of signal it is, your first confirmation for a long is, was the last bar strong in addition to giving you a buy signal.  Was the last bar weak in addition to giving you a short signal.  If you want to avoid getting whipsawed by false signals I suggest that you study these videos and there is a huge difference between studying my videos and watching them.

For my 1 on 1 students I haven't been able to do any 1 on 1 sessions this week but I will contact you and set up something for the weekend for those whom will be available.

Strong bar vs Weak bar 1/2
 
Strong bar vs weak bar 2/2

CHEERS, JERRY

No comments: