Thursday, January 20, 2011

How To use Time Frames

Hello

My hands were full yesterday with my latest weird system crash.  Thus I'm a tad behind. I've lost several hours of new training videos put together over the last week but managed to salvage this one. The audio is not what I would like but there are days like the last few where nothing is allowed to get out...
I just want my students whom have requested that I put together certain information on topics of trading importance, to know that yes, I've been working on those presentations, and yes I will have to do them again so, a couple of more days for your help with trend and pattern confirmation.

Hmmm...I don't have these problems unless I'm messing with you retail traders.  Maybe I should just leave the little guy alone and....Yeah Right...

There are times when we ourselves don't even know why we take or continue a certain course of action that seems like it makes no sense, unless you are one who knows...
IT'S THE POWER OF GOD THAT COMPELS US!!!

I say, FRAK THE MACHINE..."HUMANS WIN"...


One Love, Jerry
jerry@forextradingmajic.com
jerryjstew@yahoo.com








No comments: