Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BLOG POSTINGS

Hi 

I hope you enjoy the videos today.  The entire series is only available to registered 1 on 1 students.  I'm not feeling 100% today and I have been forcing it and now I'm feeling it.  This will be my last post for today but you should check back here at least a couple of times during the day.  As now that the new year has started and we now have true volume back in the market I will frequently be holding live trading rooms and making more trade calls.

The invitations for my events will be posted here so if you're not checking here you won't get it and if you are not checking here and email me to ask me for something posted here I will not respond.  Right now I have too much to do and not enough time to do it in so, either you are up for the info and will check here or you are not...

Cheers and one Love
Jerry

No comments: