Tuesday, December 14, 2010

UPDATE TO PREVIOUS ENTRY

Hi There

I hope you found the video interesting because there is much truth in it.  However, I'm in no way promoting his methods as I do not personally know him or have a connection with him.  I do agree with him on most things however, where I differ is where he feels that technical analysis tools are not worthy.

The truth is that there are traders out there who are profitable and know very little about the things this guy is talking about.  See, market makers do not control the market and they do not set sup/res.  Noooo...they MANIPULATE TRADER EMOTIONS AT SUP/RES.  They know how you react to the news...to moving averages,  to macd, etc...  But that is a big difference from controlling the market.  They do not control the markets...

THEY...CONTROL...YOU...

That is, they control your thinking.  They turn you into sheeple by training you to rely on so called official sources for your information and the official sources always works for them and not you.  So, be advised that there are many disinformation agents out there.  Disinformation is a lie sandwich.  A lie, sandwiched between two truths so that you swallow the lie with the truth.

I'm not saying that's what this video is about.  What I'm saying is that I've been saying and preaching the same things for years and it might be helpful for you to know that I am far from the only one.  It is also helpful for you to know that there are other aspects to the market other than fundamental and technical analysis.

In any field there is the outside game and the inside game.  We need to balance both sides of the game.

Therefore, again understand that I am promoting no other course but mine. I've been in the game 20 years and have experience on both sides...the inside game and the outside game.

He knows the inside game very well and I, well I know them both very well.  Is it because I'm so smart?  Hardly, but, experience means you've lived through personally what you preach and teach...

And remember, whenever I send you information put out by someone else it means they are saying the things that I am already teaching.  They are saying it in more detail which saves me time.  And unlike others, I have no fear of you seeing what someone else has to offer because I am convinced that what I offer is the best.  Nope, I ain't all polished up and shiny to impress.  Cause if you ain't impressed by the bare simple truth, I can't impress you because you are too impressionable...

Cheers and one Love
Jerry

No comments: