Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEW SKYPE PODCASTS AND MEETING ROOMS

Hello, Yes, I know things just don’t seem to be quite right and I just can’t keep talking about it because well, I just can’t. But here is the deal. I can’t seem to keep my lines of communication going. The only time I seem to be able to get reliable and consistant communication flowing is when I was use skype. But skype had a major limitation. I could not share my computer screen with a group call as skype was not equipped to handle that.

But now skype has come out with a new 5.0 version that does most of the important things that I now get from webex. So, I am switching my primary means of communication over to skype. And there are some obvious benefits to you…

Faster access to me for answers to questions…

I can call meetings on the fly much easier…

You get my trade calls instantly along with commentaries on why a trade was executed

And other things as well, such as being shut down my ONE spam complaint.

Thus I have determined that I will give it a shot with skype as my main communication hub.

Here is my skype user name. Tradingmajic

Send me a request to add you to my skype contacts so that you can stay with me live during designated trading sessions.

Now, that doesn’t mean I’m available for you to bug the hell out of whenever you take a notion 24/7...lol... so, we will have a schedule for specific discussions. There will be specific sessions of live trading rooms, podcasts, Q & A room, and classroom tutorial/training.

I will be doing the first skype podcast tonight Thur Dec. at 9:00 p.m. est


Note: during podcasts there will be no discussion. You may listen to the podcast but there will be no audience participation.


Cheers and One love


Jerry

JERRY@FOREXTRADINGMAJIC.COM

1 comment:

Brunelsold said...

You are providing us very good information about meeting rooms,here we can find other thing on the web like Bristol Meeting Rooms. Thanks for share your information.