Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Market Update 7"45 am est

The usd/cad just had a serious upspike during this hour and that strength in the usd against the canadian is usually indicative of the same thing happening in the eur/usd.  I would expect eur/usd to be falling in sympathy with dollar strength.  But the eur/usd is hanging in above support right now.

If I were long Eur or gbp against the dollar I would be looking to bail out now.  Not based on anything technical but just on something just doesn't feel right.  

I know that most of you are hard headed and think you know but the moves int the markets yesterday were a perfect example.  Again, the first directional moves of the day are usually false.  ESPECIALLY WHEN VOLUME IS THIN!!!  

When volume is thin we have to get you suckers into the game somehow and what better way than to make a big false move in the wrong direction to get in all the fish who thinks they are going to hit the markets for some quick holiday money and why not?  You need it now more than any other time of the year.  L.o.L.  ...and the operators don't know that right???  

So now, I will say it again,  if you see a quick fast move it is most times fake.  If you see a fast quick move and there is no news to back it up IT IS ALWAYS FAKE!!!  When are you going to realize that you can't cheat the game.

Check me out here.  If you're going to learn from me then, learn from me.  Trying to fit my stuff into what you already think you know will lead you to confusion and you will blame me.  Shoot, I only take credit for what I teach, not what you are trying to fit into what you teach.

Listen to me...There is more to learn than just numbers and lines..a lot more than what they told you,,,

one love

No comments: