Friday, July 18, 2008

EUR/USD UPDATE 7-18-08


I tried to post this at 11:57 pm eastern standard time last night but had trouble with the upload. We will look again later to see how the scenario outlined in the update has played out today.
I know my posts have been sporadic of late but I've been very busy producing many video lessons for 1 on 1 students and I just completed the new video reference section to go along with the book LAWS OF CHARTS AND MEN.
Todays video update gives you a taste of whats on the new vids, including trading the daily range and Fibonacci Majic. If you are trading off the 1 hr chartframe or lower I believe the info contained in the new videos about the daily range and Fibonacci is the most important information to your trading.
I should be finished with the production of all of the many new vids within the next few days and then the blog posts will become daily.
And remember, it's not just the techniques that you know but how to intergrate the various necessary components into a workable trading method.
Cheers, Jerry

1 comment:

FemFam said...

Master,
I have really missed talking to you. I know you have gone behinde the screen to painstakingly produce useful info to better the life of your followers... keep up the good work and i wish you more elbow greese.

Looking forward to talking to you again. I have done it again.

Peace

Femi