Monday, June 11, 2007

EMAIL ALERTS TO CELL PHONE

I see that some of you need a little help with setting up email alerts by cell phone. while I'm not suggesting anyone, I have my hands full with all of the trading aspects I provide but I have attached a link to a site that may be of help. I do not use this service nor have any affiliation with them so I can't answer any questions about the service, but from scanning the site it looks as though it may be useful if the service works as advertised. The best thing about it is that they offer free email to your cell phone. The link to the site is below. If that doesn't fit your needs I suggest doing a search for email phone alerts or contact your wireless phone provider.

Jerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mycell.com does not appear to be working. Filled out form etc. and did a test run. Cell phone was silent. Tried a couple of times with different email addy. Nada!!