Thursday, May 24, 2007

GBP trade update 5-24




Hopefully you if you followed the call, then you exited on the 1hr bull pivot off 23% fibonacci support at 9767, with higher volume at the bar which opened at 7:00 est closed at 8:00 est. a small loss of 4 pips from the entry of 9763.

I have marked the pivot bar on the chart and we/you should have exited at the close of this bar.

As for me I just can't seem to get over this sinus infection. so it is slow motion. But I wanted to get this update out to you before I hit the wall.

In addition I am having connection problems at the moment so the chart is coming, I'm just having problems getting it up.

But just remember this is how I trade. I get out on the early pivot warning signs. Now if I was feeling better I would have reversed and went long on the 1hr bull pivot.

You see, a 4-5 pip loss is eaily made up when you turn and flow with the market. So, I went down with the bear pivot and when there is a bull pivot I just reverse and go long.

I probably should not have mentioned this trade to you not knowing if I would be able to update you real time, thats why I told you to get out on a bull pivot. But still I would have liked to update you in real time when the bull pivot occured.

In short this is an example of what I mean when I say keep your losses small and profits will take care of themselves.

Jerry

No comments: