Monday, April 23, 2007

PIVOT LESSON 2-MOVING FOWARD

Just to let you know, pivot lesson 2 will be delivered to your mailbox. If you have not recieved your lesson by 12:00 midnight e.s.t. please notify me so I can rush it out to you.

This is because, for right now, the blogg is open to all but there is certain information that is reserved for those who own L.C.M.

although I try to give freely as much as possible I unfortunately can't do an injustice to those whom are serious enough to have purchased "THE LAWS OF CHARTS AND MEN," by giving away the house to everyone for free.

I hope that those of you who do not own the book don't feel slighted by this as I feel I often give you much free information that can be found nowhere else. Unfortunately, L.C.M. is not for sale at the moment as my current focus is to udate and improve the services I provide to those who have shown faith in L.C.M. I will provide notifications within the next couple of weeks when I shall again make the book available.

sincerely, Jerry

No comments: