Wednesday, April 18, 2007

CONCERNING BOOK ADDITION

Just a short post for today. I'm preparing to get the book update out to registered members today. Look for the pdf file in your mailbox tonight. Even though it's not quite complete I know that you have been patiently waiting for it. So, in order to get you going quickly with it I'll be distributing it to you in two parts. By the time you get through digesting the first part you will be ready for the second part. This is the informal version so don't be too hard on me for typo's and such. Your questions and comments on it will go far in helping me to polish it up for you. As always, cheers.

P.S. If I think of something important to say about today's trading action I may add a post so it won't hurt to check in a couple of times today just in case.

Jerry
Email me! click here

No comments: