Friday, August 5, 2011

WHEN TO TRADE COUNTER TREND FRI AUG 5 10:00 AM


I can rarely get out trade alerts, I can rarely do live trading sessions and now, it's getting to the point where I am having trouble with my trading accounts, just getting my own trades in and that's how I make my living.  Not from selling educational materials.  That just allows me to do the fun stuff like teach and help those that newer traders that are being abused through lack of knowledge of the true forex jungle.

I'm starting to get too much attention from people who get my materials from bootleggers and then want to follow my blogs to show them how to trade it effectively.  Too many people who want to follow my trade alerts that attract too much attention from the operators, etc...

For the reasons mentioned above there will be a password required to access this blog.  I don't know the date yet but within a week or so I will make an announcement.  I hate to sound like a butt but there is only so much I can do as one man.  So, my free people, I love you all but I must tell you to get as much out of this blog as you can now because it's about to be for Jerry's true people very shortly.


Important Notice:  Next week I will be making an announcement about hiring traders to trade for me.  The requirement is that you must take or have taken my 1 on 1 trader training course.  I'm not going to say how many traders I will hire to trade my accounts but I will say the number is very small, SAY BETWEEN 10 AND 25.  We will be splitting profits 50/50 and I don't know anywhere else you can find this offer.  You obtain my course and we win together or we lose together.  Flat out...I DON'T LOSE OFTEN...

For the traders the trading will be pretty easy.  I have almost completed the indicators that will make trading almost 80% mechanical with the indicators and alerts that I have developed with great time and expense.  I do not believe in 100% mechanical trading because robots can't measure market sentiment with the news data and geo-political events, etc..

iI'MABOUT READY TO RETIRE BUT iI STILL WANT THE BENEFITS OF TRADING INCOME.  With traders trading for me I get the best of both worlds, don't you agree...

My intent was to make them available commercially but I have found that everything I put out get's stolen and traders end up buying my material from some guru who stole it from me 

It will be strictly on a first come first serve basis and if you want to be considered, drop me an email and I will send you out the details as they become available.  Traders will be considered in the order which I receive notice of their interest.

I love giving people free rides but my back is tired...

By the end of this year the only traders I will be training are the ones who work for me...


So, Mr operators.  I have no plans to disrupt your system by training thousands of traders to do what I do. You can give me some peace now...





CHEERS,  ONE LOVE, 
JERRY
JERRY@FOREXTRADINGMAJIC.COM
JERRYJSTEW@YAHOO.COM












No comments: