Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ABUSED BY THE NEWS- AGAIN

CLICK LINKS BELOW FOR VIDEO UPDATES

ABUSED BY THE NEWS- AGAIN PART 1 12:00 PM EST


Having trouble with part 3. They're on to me. you will understand why when you watch the first 2 parts. I'm gonna try to rush out these first 2 parts before the sabotage is complete...

Here is part 3 after internet connection issues.  Hmmm...Always happens when I talk about certain things. But, if I don't talk about it I'm just like all the rest.  I would be lying to you.  What does it say in the Bible..."I will send you strong delusion, to make you believe the lie even more because, YEE ARE NOT LOVERS OF THE TRUTH."

Lets see if you have technical issues viewing these vids.  I suspect that you will...


ABUSED BY THE NEWS - AGAIN - PART 3 1:47 PM EST

CHEERS, JERRY

No comments: