Friday, July 22, 2011

THE BLUE PILL OR THE RED PILL 2:20 PM EST JUL 22

I'd like to thank those of you who were smart enough to let me know that some of my videos today are coming up "NO SERVER".  For those who follow this blog and feel that you get something out of it and did not let me know, I can only say that obviously you either know exactly what's going on or you're swallowing the pill with the wrong color.

Now this is the error message I've been getting when I try to post to my blog.


Conflicting edits

There was more than one attempt to edit this resource at the same time. This may have been because you double clicked on a link or a button or because someone else is also editing this blog or post.

I can't imagine who would have a motive and the ability to get into my blog and edit...DO YOU!!!

And that's why there are so few of me and so many of the others...it's like the agents of the op's tell me when they send me nasty emails with no name.  " You are a fool Jerry...you stick your neck out to help those who won't even help themselves. " Why can't you just mind your own business."  And ..I just tell'em what the prime creator has told me.  " Jerry, you are your brothers keeper..."
Cheers...



No comments: